About Website Shop


July 1, 2013

VINYL

I got the Cream Ho! branding printed a couple of weeks ago - excuse the quick photos (being held down with baking items, haha) I was really pleased with how the vinyls came out, I haven't seen them on the ice cream bike yet but will try and get hold of a photo! 

Go like the business on Facebook :)




Also I finished a long overdue birthday present for my friend Henry - I got this Iceland map printed on vinyl and stuck it to a magnetic message board. I then made some little illustrations into magnets by mounting the vinyl onto grey board pieces.

It's a pretty silly present really, it just shows the road trip we took through Iceland and the magnets are just things we saw/liked; one being the most amazing yoghurt on earth, Skyr.








1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2013

    Stell that board is amazing!! That is so so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment