About Website Shop


January 3, 2015

TWOTHOUSANDFIFTEEN

My 2015 goals (rather than resolutions) Things I'm going to try and achieve, or at least get closer to.

Start some form of exercise
I'm going to start with the Couch to 5k exercises from the NHS and see if I can at least make it round the park without throwing up.



Record
Take more photos, videos, write things down... I'm going to aim to take a roll of film a month or something like that and have some tangible photos I can stick on the fridge and shit. I've also started Project 365.

Progress in career
Just keep drawing, keep getting commissions, keep enjoying it. I really want to have done a lot more amazing work for my portfolio in a year's time.


Travel
I didn't travel as much as I'd have liked in 2014. I've got mates living in Sweden and Iceland so planning to visit them hopefully in the Spring, and possibly go on a weekend to Amsterdam.

Do more
Cooking, reading, writing, watching films, going to exhibitions, seeing bands.
Take more in, digest.


Explore London
I've lived in London for a year and a bit now and still feel like I've seen hardly any of it. I'm going to make a concious effort to visit more and just explore all the districts in general. I currently have a paper map of London stuck to my bedroom wall and when I've been somewhere I mark it on there to remind me of it (worringly Memento-esque)

Take a drum lesson
I feel a bit silly wanting to play the drums at my age but my boyfriend assures me anyone can learn and to go for it... so I think I might!

Learn French. Or slightly progress, at least
I took French at school and did awfully, but now I'd really like to be able to learn the basics and order a beer in Paris so I'm going to re-visit Duolingo and see if I can stick to it this time.


I'd love to hear about your 2015 goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment