About Website Shop


June 5, 2013

ESCAPE

I have many thoughts of running away these past few weeks... to Iceland, Sweden, maybe Australia...?! I'm very bored of my office job and would very much like to not have to be somewhere at nine every morning.

Illustration work is actually going rather well at the moment (still not well enough to sack off my day job) but I have got my biggest/longest commission to date - I'll be working on illustrations for a book for occupational therapist workshops; it's a very unusual and cool brief, feel really lucky to have landed it! I may post up a few drawings as I go along, but it's not going to be released until next year.
 
The weather in Cambridge is lovely at the moment, I might go on a woodland adventure this weekend I think...

I do miss Iceland so badly.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment