About Website Shop


February 21, 2013

SLACK

Obviously wasn't at LFW but I always have a look at what's been going on (and have a sneaky watch of the live stream at work..)

A few bits I liked :

 Bora Aksu

Margaret Howell 


 Margaret Howell 

 Margaret Howell

 Eudon Choi

 Roksanda Ilincic

 Richard Nicoll 

 Unique

 Zoë Jordan 

Temperley

I'm really into masculine shaped clothes and details in muted colours... pretty much how I dress, with Docs or high tops thrown in  :)

Oh and I've found a new singer I really love, Tom Odell - I'm probably the last to hear about him as I think he won a Brit Breakthrough award or something and was on Jools Holland last year... but have  been listening to his EP a lot over the past couple of days and I really like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment