About Website Shop


February 5, 2013

RUSSIAN

My weekend was lovely and rubbish in equal parts : I went back home and saw my family which was cool, as I haven't seen my little niece and nephew in ages. Although I went out on Saturday and had my phone nicked! Complete bummer. 

I'm trying to arrange another one now, although my insurance apparently doesn't cover loss or theft. Argh. Luckily I think I can claim on my Mom's insurance (thanks Mom!) So at the moment I have an old Motorola which I'm finding it really difficult to text on… haven't used an old-style phone in years.

It's not the end of the world I guess… that's what I keep telling myself anyway :/

In other (more positive) news, I've been working on a lot of stuff for Dead Ink lately – following on from the e-book cover I did for Controller. I've been designing an app logo and Wordpress header image for them, and helping out with their Myths of The Near Future online magazine. It's been really fun to work on something different – still my 'style' I guess, but a little cleaner and most of it is Vector graphics.

This is the chosen app logo, plus the amended version for Wordpress :


 

The other options which I presented below, plus a couple of full page holding images which weren't used. I did quite like the way they turned out; I had myths, legends, astrology and constellations in mind…









 
I'll probably be doing a lot more stuff for them over the coming months, it's been really fun working in our small team, looking forward to it continuing :)

I'll have all of these up on my Facebook and Flickr very soon too if you fancy a gander...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment