About Website Shop


December 2, 2014

LATELY


I haven't posted in so long, sorry about that! I've been working a lot, visiting family back home, organising Christmas stock etc... unfortunately the fair I was going to sell at in Peckham was cancelled, so instead I'll be at the Dandy Lion Market in North London. I'll have Chrsitmas cards, wrapping paper, prints and lots more :)

On Sunday me and Matt went along to the Leeds book launch of 'From the Leylands to Leeds 17', a Jewish history book which I illustrated the cover for. It was such a lovely day and it was held in a Synagogue with lots of people very kindly complimenting the cover! I got my own signed copy too ;) It's so lovely and strange to see a design you've done in print, as opposed to seeing it just on screen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment