About Website Shop


February 18, 2014

DON'T BE

On Sunday I went to the Frank & Doll sample sale, set inside Beach Blanket Babylon in Shoreditch. The room was laid out very prettily, and of course the tray of rainbow meringues and sweets caught my eye.

They had lots of lovely clothing for sale at reduced prices from a range of small boutiques. I didn't actually buy anything in the end as I'm trying to be more picky with purchases at the moment (drawing only makes so much money haha) but everything seemed really popular and sold out quickly. I was meeting a couple of friends afterwards so I took a goodie bag for the pub :D

I gave my white Docs their second ever outing; they're now getting comfier after the inevitable ankle pain/rubbing which seems to be a Doc Marten initiation ritual. I've already got them a bit scuffed too, oops. 

  

Coat She Inside / Jumper Matalan / Belt charity shop / Shorts Topshop / Shoes Dr Martens / Bag Louise Pomeroy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment