About Website Shop


February 4, 2014

CHEWSDAY

I do love online shopping, actually find I get better bargains and don't have to compete with the rest of London to trawl through rails. I stumbled across Matalan's SS14 collection online - I wouldn't ever think to shop here but was actually pretty good. A white skirt I quite liked doesn't seem to be out yet but I did pick up two absolute bargains in the sale:
Skater skirt £4 / Pleated check kilt (now only red available) £3.50

They also have some other really nice stuff online at the moment:
PICKS Matalan Feb '14
L-R

2 comments:

  1. wow can't believe these are from matalan! love what you have chosen :)

    Beth | Hey It's Toots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, same here :) I think I snapped up the last blue tartan skirt actually - what a bargain compared to the rest of the high street! Thank you for your comment, I'm following your blog, love it! x

      Delete

Post a Comment