About Website Shop


April 22, 2013

TWENNY-FIVE

Yes, I have hit the old quarter of a century! Doesn't feel any different, just closer to thirty I guess D: haha.

I went back home (West Mids) for the weekend and spent some quality time with family and friends :) I got lots of lovely things for my birthday too, was very spoilt! 

Back at work today (bored) and even more spurred on to make freelancing work... there are just so many things I want to do and explore and I can't seem to make them work with a full time 'proper job'. Of course money is the biggest issue so I can't just quit, but hoping to find something else to sustain me if I can! I have lots and lots of projects on at the moment which I very much need to crack on with. Hoping to start another project/venture (fashion related) soon but just working it all out...

I will leave you with my favourite song/video of the moment and say goodnight! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment