About Website Shop


April 1, 2013

CANARY

I got back from a weekend away in Edinburgh late this evening, visiting Matt's family and taking in the sights. It was so lovely, and far sunnier than here in Cambridge!

We were staying in Polmont, about twenty minutes outside of Edinburgh. The scenery was so beautiful and the mountain views really reminded me of Iceland!



 Sasha the Labrador



 David Hume statue (the famous big toe!)



 Me and Matt near Edinburgh Castle

The amazing National Museum of Scotland!

 






A very cool/cheesy Frankenstein themed bar in Edinburgh


I arrived back home to find a copy of Fake Magazine posted to me, as some of my older patterns had been used as front/back illustrations in the latest 'Myths' issue :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment