About Website Shop


November 29, 2012

POST-IT

My evening has involved eating, baking (cinnamon rolls) and sending lots of emails... I may be meeting up with a film-y person next weekend but not sure yet. I have my second day with Hattie & Flora on Thursday though which should be fun! Details soon... :)

Also a scan of some beautiful old photograph wallets; I've been scanning in lots of my collected slides and photographs after borrowing a slide scanner from work (which I'll conveniently forget to remind them I have, of course) It's amazing to be able to see all the slides close up, mostly people in the 70's. One of my fave's is below - don't the guy and girl look as if they were photographed just the other day? It's exactly what people are wearing now...



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment