About Website Shop


November 30, 2012

ALLOW

Had such a boring day at work today but I decided to make the most of it and do some illustrations, ending up with me drawing pretty much everything on my desk...

I've been playing around with them in Illustrator and made a repeating pattern - it's so much easier to do than I thought! I may print a few sneaky A3 copies of this at work and use as Christmas wrapping paper, not exactly festive but oh well :)

In other news, I plan to visit the Mill Road Winter Fair / Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in Cambridge this weekend and meet up with a few friends. Tonight is emails, mulled wine and pizza!

Oh and a quick P.S. - I got a lovely paid commission today for ten small drawings, brightened up an otherwise dull Friday...  quick turnaround for Tuesday as the original illustrator dropped out but I'm happy to fill those shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment