About Website Shop


November 20, 2012

COINS

Last Wednesday I assisted Hattie & Flora (also accompanied by four other lovely helpers) on setting up the Bluewater shopping centre 'Winter Wonderland'!

Although I love illustration, I want to spread out a little and am trying to get experience and hopefully freelance work in prop making, event styling, art departments and set design. I have a few other potential projects in the pipeline, but Hattie & Flora (a.k.a. the very lovely Harriet & Jodie) were the first company I contacted as their past work and styling looked incredible, just my sort of thing :)

I was thrilled to be invited along for a day's experience/interning with them and am soon to be repeating this with another event!

As the Winter Wonderland is now up and open I wanted to post a few (very poor, sorry!) snaps of the day,

 

 
 
 
 
 
... A very welcome halfway hot chocolate!

I got absolutely covered in blue glitter, but didn't care :) I had such an amazing day and it was a brilliant insight into all the organisation and hard work that goes on to make an event like this happen.


All photos from Hattie & Flora Ltd. event styling day @ Glow, Bluewater Shopping Centre Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment