About Website Shop


July 6, 2012

BIRDIE

Nearly the weekend, I can't wait to get on with things... I've been busy this week compiling my list of illustration and design contacts for a postcard mailer. 


I'm hoping to get at least one reply from sixty postcards, surely that's achievable...!

In other news, I've had a great couple of car boot/charity shop hauls over the past week or so, have made a carrot cake and let my bird fly around my room for the first time! I think he rather liked the tatse of freedom, but dutifully went back into the cage without any chasing!




As you can see, he found a variety of makeshift perches in my room.

So this weekend will be all about getting my illustration mailers ready, and keeping a very thorough spreadsheet of where/when I've sent them. Oh and today I got an email to say I've won tickets to go see Katy B at Somerset House on Sunday, so that'll be a nice end to the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment