About Website Shop


June 27, 2012

PICERTY


I'm doing a bit of work for Picerty - I think it's a relatively new/unknown social media platform at the moment...
It's pretty cool; you upload a group of images in order to create a 'project' and then you choose how to arrange the separate images. It can be a collective for a brand, or something more like a collage and can be shared on facebook, twitter etc. This one is bits from my bedroom, all were actually taken on my phone.

I forgot to post a picture of my published illustration in Fermentzine, I really love the 'newsprint' look of the zine, I want to do something like this for my illustration mail-out! It's a lovely zine, go have a look.




I also have a new friend who I'm looking after for someone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment