About Website Shop


November 11, 2014

POP

Oh I haven't posted since Halloween, oops! I've been working a lot since then and have eaten out in London a few times so will do some more 'Illustrated Eats' reviews... I also visited the poppies at the Tower of London and Borough market on Friday (which is lovely) where I discovered 'pineapple tomatoes' which I didn't even know existed!

Speaking of work, here is something I've been doing for a few weeks - website homepage illustrations for an extras casting company called POP. The illustrations are to explain the service that POP provides for extras and agents... I used a mix of hand drawn and vector illustrations and incorporated the companies teal colour to tie everything together. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment