About Website Shop


November 2, 2014

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU

So this is a little late, but I've only just sat at my computer after the Halloween weekend! I didn't get to celebrate last year as we'd recently moved into our London flat so everything was a bit manic. This year more than made up for it :)

On Thursday me and the housies carved pumpkins and watched Hocus Pocus, then on Friday I headed to Cambridge to party with some Uni mates. I painted my face as a skull (pinterest inspiration!) and wore a long lace dress... my mates all made a great effort too and we danced away at a metal night, brill :D

I thought I'd post the Halloween photos here, plus a roundup of my costumes from the past however many years...!
 



Skull thing...



Cat...



Another cat (actually supposed to be that cat that was put in a bin by a woman) no one guessed what I was supposed to be, ha...



Max from 'Where the Wild Things Are'...



Some sort of scary bunny...



Joan of Arc...


And an evil elf... (everyone thought I was Link from Zelda!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment