About Website Shop


October 23, 2014

SCREEN PRINT PROGRESS







This morning was spent at Shadwell Centre print studio, getting my Twin Peaks prints ready for the festival. With screen printing it can go either way - you have a really great day and get lots done, or you mess something up and don't seem to make any progress at all...

Luckily I had a good one today and got my Laura Palmer prints finished, as well as printing the first layer of Agent Cooper (coffee ring!) and exposing a screen for my tote bags, which I'm having to print at home as it's half term next week so no class :( boo! 

I'm really looking forward to having everything complete and packaged up for the festival, including postcards and badges, to be ordered very soon!

I have some other illustration ideas for this Twin Peaks project too... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment