About Website Shop


March 7, 2013

YAWN

I am very tired today, hence the blog title...

I went to London yesterday for an illustration job meeting, which then got cancelled at the last minute so instead I mooched about Kings Cross area for a while then went to meet me' best bud and his mates for some food and beer in Brixton.

We may have gone a bit overboard with the amount of chicken we ordered at Wishbone...!


Train/Costa sketches



Plus I finished my blogger portrait, for Roos over at Lace and Pearls. She really liked it which was great! 


I'm going for a quick beer tonight, then packing for my weekend away on the music video! I know I'll be so tired though... but having two nights to myself in a hotel is a good chance to catch up on some work/reading/sleep. Plus a full english!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment