About Website Shop


March 12, 2013

RUN

Busy weekend and week so far! Very tired but is all good :)

I spent the weekend away in Surrey, working as a runner on a music video shoot – I loved it so much, and hopefully they're going to have me back for more jobs! We were filming in a stripped out office building on Saturday and then at a small airport on Sunday. It was freezing, but so much fun!

I not only got paid but ended up bringing back what was left of the lunch buffet as I had a car! Plus I have the remaining smoke flares we were using… will have to keep them for a special occasion ;-)

Also this week I have an amazing illustration/design job that I'm super excited about. Will hopefully be working with the company more as an on going thing… update soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment