About Website Shop


May 15, 2013

COLLIDE


My latest complete scene for the fox animation I'm working on - this is actually thirty-seven drawings if you can believe it...! I think I'd go mental if I was an animator full time. Please excuse the wonky phone video :)

I have a few more scenes to do but s-l-o-w-l-y getting there. 

In other news, I'm in a group exhibition in Hot Numbers Cafe, Cambridge. (Where my very dapper fellow illustrator-friend Shaun works) The Drink & Draw group (pretty self-explanatory!) meets every two weeks and this includes a piece from some of us regulars. Mine is the drawing on the poncey clipboard-frame :P



And I'm off to Devon this weekend to visit my sister and her gang! I'm hoping for good weather, but we shall see...

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2013

    I can't believe there is an illustrators version of a stitch and bitch, joy of joys!! :D

    Have an awesome time in Devon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment