About Website Shop


August 16, 2012

FLY TIP

Just saw this on Vogue.com, Lana Del Rey as the new face of H&M. I do really like her music and her as a person actually; I drew an illustration of her a while back - I know she's quite manufactured, a product of a record company with a fake name (and lips!) but she's kind of turned herself into a character which is really interesting.

Some of my favourites from the campaign: 





I've also been obsessed with a band I saw at my friend's pub gig on Sunday, 'Gunning for Tamar' - this one being my favourite on-repeat song at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I had no idea she was so manufactured. literally. even lips? wow! She was performing on Saturday Night Live, and that was rated the worst live performance on SNL ever. So I kind of have very mixed feelings for her.
    Thanks so much for sharing!!! And I’m liking the other band you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Yes afraid so, her real name is Lizzie Grant (google it haha) yeah I saw that performance, I think she can kind of sing/kind of can't... but I still like her.

    Thanks for looking at my blog :) And yes Gunning for Tamar are great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment