About Website Shop


April 25, 2012

HOB NOB

I haven't been doing much drawing for a while... have been too busy moving house!
I've started to paint my room - 'perfectly taupe' and 'dusted damson', apparently. I do love these sort of colours though. My housemate always says I dress like a Dulux neutrals colour chart.

Also, a quick snap of the beautiful inky letterpress drawer I got from a little antiques fair on Sunday, me and my friend were the youngest people there by at least thirty years... loved it though. I got the seller down by £2 to £18, not bad! My Midlands bartering works yet again ;)

More room/interior decoration updates to follow soon...
Oh check out my Pinterest if you like, I have a not-so-full-yet 'interiors' board. At least I have good intentions I guess.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment