About Website Shop


August 18, 2015

SNAZZY

I've been experimenting with some new photography for my Etsy shop and have some shiny new product shots! I'm no expert at all but I really wanted something I'd done myself, so collected some appropriate woodland bits for Twin Peaks items and used one of my lippies for Enid...!



 

















Today has been really good, I had an early meeting about a book project which has been bubbling away, which is now confirmed and contracts are signed! I'm really excited to get started and can't wait for the book to get printed (which will be in 2016) I also got an email out the blue for another amazing-sounding project which I'll be working on this month. 

Also my weekend away with old cinema pals was amazingly fun and drunken; so needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Post a Comment